If you’ve come to know and love the small Montana town of Marietta, Montana along with all of its various residents – then you’re going to love Tule Publishing’s newest small-town location– Welcome to Last Stand, Texas.
Here’s a link to the official kick-off post at Tule all about Last Chance, Texas.
Last Stand, Texas is a set of series by ten (10) different authors that take place in the same small Texas town of Last Stand. Each author will bring their own series to the mix, but much like Marietta, Montana you never know just who you might run into. After all, Whiskey River is right around the bend so if you’ve followed that set of series you may see the occasional familiar face now and then. I am really looking forward to getting in on the beginning of the birth of a new fictional small town that will probably take on a life of its own soon enough.
I will be adding to this list as the new series & titles are revealed. As always, reviews done here at Keeper Bookshelf are linked back to the review post.
Heart of Texas by Eve Gaddy
- Heart of the Texas Doctor – Graham & Bella
- Texas on My Mind – Turner & Charlie
- Under the Mistletoe – Spencer & Georgie
The Dangerous Delaneys by Katherine Garbera
- Her Texas Ex – Amelia & Cal
- Full Texas Throttle – Lancey & Finn
- Texas Christmas Tycoon – Lea & Braden
Texas Justice by Justine Davis
- The Lone Star Lawman – Shane & Liliana
- Lone Star Nights – Slater & Joey
- A Lone Star Christmas – Sean & Elena
The Texas Wolf Brothers by Sinclair Jayne
Texas Playmakers by Joanne Rock
Bad Boys of Last Stand by Nicole Helm
- Homecoming for the Cowboy – Sadie & Colt
The Draegers of Last Stand by Sasha Summers
Three Sisters Ranch by Jamie K. Schmidt
- The Cowboy’s Daughter – Trent & Kelly
- The Cowboy’s Hunt – Donovan & Emily
- The Cowboy’s Heart – Nate & Janice
Texas BBQ Brothers by Audrey Wick
Tangled Up In Texas by Michelle Beattie
- Cowboy Up – Dallas & Ashley
Wildflower Hill by Alissa Callen
- A Texas Christmas Wish – Aggie & Mason
~~ A bit of a confession — these pages are really a way for me to combine my “TBR List”, “Wish List”, “Oh, I’ve Already Read That” List and “Hmmm, Maybe One Day” Lists. These pages on all of my blogs help me to keep my reading adventures in an order that makes sense to me… that they are also of benefit to other readers is a wonderful bonus point for us all. *grin*