Coltons of Red Ridge is a multi-author series from Harlequin Intrigue with a country/cowboy/ small-town base. All of that checks off my “want to read” mode. And it has authors that I’m comfortable with after years of reading their work – and new to me authors that I get to check out.
At one time I had several “Coltons” mini-series reviewed on a blog that, unfortunately, no longer exists. Due to space and time constraints, I’ve made the decision to not re-post them here. As a note to myself, the bold titles have been read so this series is complete in that sense.
I’ve made the decision to concentrate on the current series that are taking place right now. Any “going back to the beginning” reading will be on my own time and not necessarily for review on this blog.
There are, of course, other Colton mini-series and those will be listed separately to keep all the many branches of the Colton family straight. 🙂
The Coltons of Red Ridge
- Colton Baby Rescue by Marie Ferrarella
- Colton’s Deadly Engagement by Addison Fox
- Colton K-9 Bodyguard by Laura Lacombe
- Colton and the Single Mom by Jane Godman
- Colton P. I. Protector by Regan Black
- The Colton Cowboy by Carla Cassidy
- Colton’s Cinderella Bride by Lisa Childs
- His Forgotten Colton Fiancee by Bonnie Vanak
- Colton’s Twin Secrets by Justine Davis
- The Pregnant Colton Witness by Geri Krotow
- Colton’s Christmas Cop by Karen Widdon
- Colton’s Fugitive Family by Jennifer Morey