Coltons of Red Ridge is a multi-author series from Harlequin Intrigue with a country/cowboy/ small town base. All of that checks off my “want to read” mode. And it has authors that I’m comfortable with after years of reading their work – and new to me authors that I get to check out.
And to be clear — it is also a series that I’m cross-posting on another of my blogs. I started this series by only posting on my Lovin’ A Cowboy Romance genre specific blog. But decided that it deserves to be showcased a bit more, so over to Keeper Bookshelf it comes – and both blogs will share these reviews in the future.
There are, of course, other Colton mini-series and those will be listed separately when I begin to read, re-read and review those series.
The Coltons of Red Ridge
- Colton Baby Rescue by Marie Ferrarella
- Colton’s Deadly Engagement by Addison Fox
- Colton K-9 Bodyguard by Laura Lacombe
- Colton and the Single Mom by Jane Godman
- Colton P. I. Protector by Regan Black
- The Colton Cowboy by Carla Cassidy
- Colton’s Cinderella Bride by Lisa Childs
- His Forgotten Colton Fiancee by Bonnie Vanak
- Colton’s Twin Secrets by Justine Davis
- The Pregnant Colton Witness by Geri Krotow
- Colton’s Christmas Cop by Karen Widdon
- Colton’s Fugitive Family by Jennifer Morey