The Coltons of Roaring Springs is a multi-author series from Harlequin Intrigue with a country/cowboy/ small-town base. All of that checks off my “want to read” mode. And it has authors that I’m comfortable with after years of reading their work – and new to me authors that I get to check out Plus, it’s part of the larger Coltons series and, again, that will always capture my attention.
At one time I had several “Coltons” mini-series reviewed on a blog that, unfortunately, no longer exists. Due to space and time constraints, I’ve made the decision to not re-post them here. As a note to myself, the bold titles have been read so this series is complete in that sense.
I’ve made the decision to concentrate on the current series that are taking place right now. Any “going back to the beginning” reading will be on my own time and not necessarily for review on this blog.
Coltons of Roaring Springs
- Colton Cowboy Standoff by Marie Ferrarella
- Colton Under Fire by Cindy Dees
- Colton’s Convenient Bride by Jennifer Morey
- Colton’s Secret Bodyguard by Jane Godman
- A Colton Target by Beverly Long
- Colton’s Covert Baby by Lara Lacombe
- Colton’s Mistaken Identity by Geri Krotow
- The Colton Sheriff by Addison Fox
- Colton On The Run by Anna J. Stewart
- Colton Family Showdown by Regan Black
~~ A bit of a confession — these pages are really a way for me to combine my “TBR List”, “Wish List”, “Oh, I’ve Already Read That” List and “Hmmm, Maybe One Day” Lists. These pages on all of my blogs help me to keep my reading adventures in an order that makes sense to me… that they are also of benefit to other readers is a wonderful bonus point for us all. *grin*