QUINN VALLEY RANCH is a spin-off from the RIVER’S END RANCH multi-author series that gave us an amazing fictional town with lots of beloved characters. RER ended at 50-ish titles, and we moved on to the neighboring town of Quinn Valley with the occasional crossover visits from some residents of River’s End Ranch.
I’d reviewed the entire RIVER’S END RANCH series on a website of mine that, unfortunately, no longer exists. So, I’m picking up the tradition with the spin-off series here at Keeper Bookshelf blog.
All of those reviews are still available to see over on Goodreads should you be interested.
It is also unfortunate that the first 8 titles in this series were reviewed at that now deceased website, and I still haven’t decided to re-post those here or not. In any event, here are the titles (so far) in the QUINN VALLEY RANCH multi-author series. Titles that have been reviewed here at Keeper Bookshelf are linked back to the review post.
Quinn Valley Ranch
- Taco-Truck Tryst by Kirsten Osbourne – Ciran & Roxanne
- Ryder Revisited by Pamela M. Kelley – Ryder & Bethany
- Scented Sensibility by Amelia C. Adams – Lindy & Alan
- Fixing Forever by Caroline Lee – Andrew & Rachel
- Contracted Cowboy by Liz Isaacson – Georgia & Logan
- Becoming Brooke by Kay P. Dawson – Brooke & Jared
- Daring Dreamer by Kirsten Osbourne – Renae & Chad
- Carter’s Cowgirl by Melissa McClone – Avery & Carter
- Addie’s Adventurer by Amelia C. Adams – Addie & Jason
- Librarian’s Legend by Caroline Lee – Heather & Jack
- Secret Sweetheart by Liz Isaacson – Betsy & Knox
- Haylee’s Homecoming by Kay P. Dawson – Haylee & Joel
- Derek’s Darling by Kirsten Osbourne – Derek & Raina
- Calling Charlie by Pamela K. Kelley – Maggie & Charlie
- Billionaire’s Bargain by Caroline Lee – Katie & Kenneth
- Landscaping Love by Liz Isaacson – Rhodes & Capri
- Remembering Romance by Kay P. Dawson – Ben & Robyn
- Riley’s Reverend by Kirsten Osbourne – Riley & Blake
- Summer Serenade by Melissa McClone – Ivy & Nash
~~ A bit of a confession — these pages are really a way for me to combine my “TBR List”, “Wish List”, “Oh, I’ve Already Read That” List and “Hmmm, Maybe One Day” Lists. These pages on my blogs help me to keep my reading adventures in an order that makes sense to me… that they are also of benefit to other readers is a wonderful bonus point for us all. *grin*