I’ve spent some time going over all the information available at the main Bloggiesta website. And I think I have a pretty good idea of what is ahead of me this coming week. I’ve even penciled in some specific time to work on it daily. Yeah, you could say I’m excited about this. 🙂
My Personal Blog To-Do List
There are many things that I feel need done on my book blogging blogs (yes, I have three). So this is really a chance to take the time to do these things on all three blogs. And should it take me longer than the week of Bloggiesta *shrug* oh, well, it takes until it’s done. But the first blog to be tackled is this one where the posts will be.
- Get social media icons up and linked up
- Clean up the sidebar
- Work on the Pinterest site for KB
- Work on the Facebook page for the combination book blogs
Put together the TweetDeck and organize/follows
- USE Twitter more – become comfortable with it
- Revise my already written scheduled reviews – have at least 2 weeks done in advance
- Get caught up on librarything, BookLikes, First to Read (GoodReads is up-to-date yay)
- Learn some basic html coding – just enough to do some basics
- Put together a blogging planner
So that’s my list, my commitment for the coming week. Now to get ready to work.
If anyone else would like to join in as well, just follow the link by clicking on the graphic or go here to the Sign Up Page.