It’s snowing outside right now. Not a ton like my Northern friends are experiencing but enough to coat the roads – and it’s freezing out there. Harley (my Sheltie) is doing her “No, it’s cold I don’t wanna go out.” thing again but treats work wonders for enticing her out into the cold and rewarding for a job well done. 🙂 Yeah, I’m sneaky like that.
An inside picture – but she’s still cute 🙂
Reviews this week include:
- Sinless by Juliet Lyons
- Healing His Heart by Jo Noelle
- Entangled with the Heiress by Dani Wade
- From Seduction to Secrets by Andrea Laurence
- Landing the Lawman by Kadie Scott
- Off the Record by Rebecca Crowley
- Dear Mr. Diamond by Kit Morgan
- Colton Baby Conspiracy by Marie Ferrarella
- The Rogue of Fifth Avenue by Joanna Shupe
- and a re-read of Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley
Some were ARCs, scheduled posts that went live this week (gosh, I love scheduled posts!) and I managed to read 3 titles that I bought in January which is one of my main goals this year – to actually read what I’ve bought in a more timely fashion. So, not a bad week at all.
Decided to join some Challenges this year (again). I’ve made the posts and a Reading Challenges 2020 page but I still have to go officially sign up for them all. Scattered, at times my brain is so, so scattered. There are more than usual, yet many can be crossed over from different Challenges so we’ll see. It’s the fun of it that matters to me so maybe 2020 is the year I’ll remember to keep updated! One can dream.
That’s about it. No new purchases or ARCs this week – weird, I know, but there ya go. I hope your week is full of good reading experiences. 🙂